Re: [NTLK] Inexpensive case idea

From: BOURGUIGNON D DvSI/SNPI MTY (didier.bourguignon_at_francetelecom.com)
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 07:56:34 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From: newtontalk-bounce_at_newtontalk.net
[mailto:newtontalk-bounce_at_newtontalk.net]On Behalf Of Keith and Sharon
Isley
Sent: 15-Jul-02 11:56 pm
To: newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
Subject: [NTLK] Inexpensive case idea

Just this past week I took a $10 semi-hard-shell zippered notebook case =
-
the kind they sell to high schoolers - and turned it into a really =
effective
Newton/keyboard case (using velcro and a little bit of imagination).

I used it for several days in a notetaking situation, and it met all my
expectations. It's compact, easy to carry, and it holds a surprising =
amount
of stuff. It's black and looks fairly classy, too. And the lip of the =
case
is low enough to where it doesn't interfere with typing at all.

If anyone is interested in seeing pictures I would be happy to provide =
them.
Let me know and I'll set up a quick website.

- KAI

  I'm very interesting to see it.

Cordialement
Didier BOURGUIGNON