Re: [NTLK] So who would want a copy? Was (Q Newton Blueprint)

From: IMNewtMan_at_aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 07:58:58 EDT

Along these same lines, has anyone ever seen the screen lids they have/had in
Japan? I ran across a web page one day while looking at the frozen Newton
project and they had lids made of the transparent plastic in different colors
a-la iMac. It was pretty neat! Too bad we can't get anything like that here.

-Tom