Re: [NTLK] Our first Newtons

From: Joshua Johnston (flagg_at_midmaine.com)
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 22:10:06 EDT

I got mine a little over two weeks ago. :) After my expected to be
futile offer to trade my Palm IIIc for a Newton 2100 was posted here,
someone replied and accepted the trade. So far I've had pretty good
luck with it, though I just need to get one of the Ethernet cards or
wifi cards to make it truly the most fun tech item in my collection. My
hope is at some point to use the Newton as a mini-command-center for
several of my machines using VNC.