Re: [NTLK] Our first Newtons

From: Gregory J. Wayman (gwayman_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 23:25:53 EDT

I have a friend who has a friend that (still) works for Apple. One day he
calls me up and says "Do
you want a Newton" As I could never really afford one, (or lets face it, I
wasn't hooked yet) basically I couldn't justify the cost. I was very
jazzed to say the least. I still have the OMP complete with the Apple
control number scrawled into it with one of those electric vibrating guns.
Imagine that this certain Apple employee rescued approx. 30 of these out
of the Apple dumpster!

Greg