[NTLK] OT need help FIDO/Mac/GPRS

From: Jodine Chase (jchase_at_mediaworkswest.com)
Date: Fri Jul 19 2002 - 14:41:20 EDT

Hi, please forgive me for posting a nonNewton question to this list.

I'm begging for some help on the Powerbook side - here because I know there
are some savvy folks on this list.

I need help from any Mac Powerbook G3 users who are using the Merlin G100 to
connect to Fido's GPRS service.

I'm in Canada.

I'm having trouble getting Novatel to send me a modem script that works, and
also having trouble getting correct config info from Fido.

Contact me offlist unless you think there's some value in sharing my agony
onlist... :-/

Jodine Chase