[NTLK] Phones and Headphones

From: MuHammed Lonon (mjl3781_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 19 2002 - 14:48:13 EDT

2 questions

1) Is there some way to use the Newton's native
speaker when placing a phone call. When I first got
my 2100u I placed a call to order some Papa Johns
pizza <Warning: This is NOT a plug>. Everything went
fine until the attendant spoke. From the Squawking
that came out of the speaker I could tell that at
least she could hear me, so I guess the mc is
adequate.

2) I assume(and all that that implies) that there is
no answer to question #1 <i.e. SOL>. IIRC someboby
soldered<sp> a headphone jack to there Newt. and put
up a website on it. can someone please post a link to
it for me on or off list.

side note: HA i remembered to ask!!!

TIA

=====