Re: [NTLK] Cases revisited...

From: Glenn Roe (myhome_at_cwnet.com)
Date: Tue Jul 23 2002 - 01:30:04 EDT

I have replaced the strap setup with a leather glove that velcros to the
case in both the briefcase and leather communications case. I don't
remember where I got the leather gloves, but they are the ones that fit
around the newt with an opening for the screen, dongle port, and pen.
You have to open the case to access the card slots. I also have used the
E&B glove cases, which zipper around and have a flip top that replaces
the lid. The other bad thing about the strap system is that it uses the
lid to secure and eventually stresses it to the point of breaking.

Glenn Roe