Re: [NTLK] Source For ISP's

From: John Ruschmeyer (jruschme_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Jul 23 2002 - 09:33:16 EDT

Woo Lee wrote:
> Try this... www.freedomlist.com .
>
> !ooW %-)

My own personal favorite... Access-4-Free.com

$4.95 initial setup
10 hrs free per month
$1/hr for additional hours (up to total of $10)
Additional hours over 20 are free ($10/mo max. price)

No special dialer required (works with NIE)
POP3, SMTP, and NNTP servers

As far as I can tell, the biggest downside is that they seem to be
primarily in metro areas. I have no problem with access from Central NJ
and see plenty of SoCal numbers, but (for instance) there is no access
from Killeen, TX where I sometimes have to travel for work.

<<<John>>>