[NTLK] about wireless networks and the newton

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Sat Jul 27 2002 - 10:53:23 EDT

Hello All,
I have recently decided to wirelessly network my computers here and I would
like to be able to include my Newton in that group. Now I would like to
share the PC card with my Windows 98 laptop and newton. I also want
encrytption on the wireless network (don't want anyone that also has a
network to log in to mine by accident),

What cards, and routers do you suggest? I have been looking at the Linksys
Wireless cable/DSL router and a PC card they also make, will this work?
This router has 128 bit encryption and nice range, though I am open to other
suggestions (especially if this won't work with my newton).

Any help/info is aprecated. Thanks again.

-Dan