Re: [NTLK] flash cards an newts

From: John Goggan (jgoggan_at_dcg.com)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 13:10:50 EDT

bmgu3 wrote:

> so far I have only been on the list for a week, and it has been
> mostly on complaints of the ATA driver. Well this is nice but
> normal for any list, just seems us mac ppl are more inclined to do
> it then normal sheep aka pc people

Um, since you are new to the list, I won't fully rip into you -- but I will
warn you that starting off your visit here by poking at PC users really isn't
doing you any good. There are plenty of PC users on this list -- and I don't
think that they are any less likely to pay Paul for his product than a Mac
user. Plus, just the fact that we all own Newts make us NOT "sheep" --
regardless of if we happen to also own a Mac or PC. So, please keep your
system/OS-biased statements limited here.

 - John...