Re: [NTLK] flash cards an newts

From: bmgu3 (bmgu3_at_chartermi.net)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 12:22:38 EDT

so far I have only been on the list for a week, and it has been mostly on
complaints of the ATA driver. Well this is nice but normal for any list,
just seems us mac ppl are more inclined to do it then normal sheep aka pc
people so when you all complain remember, I lost my peecee building buisness
when the prices of Peecees came way down. I lived with it and went on, then
in 1999 I bought a classic mac as well as a LC both had the oldest OS on
them 6.0 I had to find a way to get them to connect to a pc and take all the
OS and other items needed to run. Well I did so now I am on a PM9600/300
maxed ram and having fun again. Unlike the Peecees which at one time made me
money, oh yeah the blue screen of death never happens on a mac, I mean
NEVER.