Re: [NTLK] I'm done with the ATA thre.

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 00:09:19 EDT

------------------
>Wow. I try and end the thread, wake up to 10 messages from the same =
person. Woo. Give it up.

Hi Josh. Good Morrow to ya.
Just end this 'respectfully'.
------------------
>I never said I wanted a 'free ride'. In fact, I repeatedly said if the =
price were lower, I'd consider paying even though I really didn't need it.

Then 'wait' till then. This wasn't the best time 'to teach' Paul. In =
your posts you included yourself to get the ATA 'after' others had paid =
for it. Not nice.
------------------
Check the archives, the desire for the ATA has been around longer than you =
have been on this list. Be respectful.
------------------
>Was I a used car salesman? Huh?

Your tactics are the same.
------------------
>Wound up paying $5750 for a car with $6995 on the window, because the =
recognized blue book value was $6000 and the lot was desperate to get rid =
of it (Mazda sedans don't sell well in CA).

Not bad price, 323 or Protege?
------------------
"I like Paul", in which case I think people should just send Paul the =
money,

=2E..just because 'you' say so.
------------------
>I've been accused of a lot of things relating to my knowledge of sales.
>I spent most of my childhood in one of the most active and flexible
>buying and selling environments known to man. Not the stock market, but
>the flea market.

It shows you've been accused, look at your defensive responses with the =
spin back to intended target.
=2E..and this is not a flea market.
I've done stuff at flea markets, it's a 'cut-throat' business, if you have =
the stomach for it then more power to ya. Usually you get better deals if =
you hassle the seller.
------------------
>My father was an antique and rare book dealer. I learned about the laws =
of supply and demand there, and I learned how to price things for maximum =
sales figures.

Good for you. I grew up in a grocery market in East L.A., competition =
kept prices low but we had to make a fair profit.
------------------
>When I said it was "two lines" that I said which started this whole
>thing, I was right. I said two lines, and got jumped on repeatedly so
>posted further explanations.

Look at your 'outbox' and your 'explanations' were also as selfish as your =
original whining.
------------------
>This should be a lesson to you, Woo.

This should be a lesson to you, Josh.
------------------
>Read the whole list of messages before replying to them one at a time.

Read the whole history of a thread before replying. The answers are =
already there.
>I didn't spend more than 10 seconds skimming each one. If you're going to =
get into a flamewar, at least know how to do it right. ;)

If you read my replies you would understand why you are wrong and have =
misplaced animosity toward a developer.
Flamewar??? I'm not the cause of your problem, your money troubles are =
all your own, get over it.