Re: [NTLK] Newt Stolen; Looking for a.

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jun 03 2002 - 07:40:03 EDT

Hi Ross,

I can spare one dongle and one keyboard.
US$10.00 for dongle.
US$20.00 for keyboard.
Shipping will be $15.00.

Here's my address

20118 Rhoda Cir.
Cerritos, CA 90703

or my paypal, vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net

So far I have 12 MP21K's, eight MP1x0's.
When you make it here in LA, let me know!

Thanks, :-)
------------------
>Woo,
>
>Many thanks for your response.
>
>I'd be grateful if you could send me two dongles at the following
>address (I'll be there from 4th June to 9th June)
>
>Ross Kuehne
>521 North Road
>Candia, NH 03034-2012
>
>Please advise me on the item/shipping cost, and I'll get a check in
>the post to you right away. (Though, I'll need your address).
>
>ALSO: I heard a rumour that you might have a spare Newton keyboard
>or two. I'm looking for one in really good condition, and am willing
>to pay accordingly. Might you have one for sale, and if so, for how
>much? I'd love to purchase one if available...
>

>Many thanks Woo,
>
>This Newton Community is a beautiful thing...
>
>Cheers,
>
>-Ross
>

>P.S. If I'm ever in LA, I'd love to make it to a meeting of the LANUG...
>
>P.P.S. Rumours abound; So, just how many Newts do you have?
>(Though, if you'd have to shoot me, then don't tell me...)

!ooW %-)
Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!