Re: [NTLK] Newt Stolen; Looking for a.

From: Frank Gruendel (Frank_Gruendel_at_t-online.de)
Date: Sat Jun 08 2002 - 20:01:08 EDT

> Uhhh?? ehh... yeah??

Well, of course! Pretty obvious in my opinion. I mean,
after all...

> doh... pfffffff... nahhhh....

Allow me to disagree with all due respect. All the experts
unanimously say hgrmmm... gargghh... wrooommm...
these days. And believe me, I'm not making this up. Just
read it again this morning in my local newspaper.

> hmmmm ehhh???

Really, bar. I'd have expected more of you. Don't you read
papers? Don't you watch TV? The hmmmm ehhh theory
has been proven wrong nearly a quarter of a century ago!
Every kid these days knows that it is grmmpfff ahhhh
instead.

Sorry, normally I'm way too polite to correct people
publicly. But in this case... I can't allow these
misunderstandings creep back in here...

Hope you don't take it personally. Mail me off-list if you
want all the details of the krrkss... wiiiish... prgnff
mystery.

Frank

Newton hardware and software at http://www.pda-soft.de