Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V2 #415 Dashboard

From: R. Fay (rfay_at_110.net)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 17:55:17 EDT

If you click the "Newton" button in the Dashboard app (it's the button
that has the nested menus of packages, shortcuts, and Dashboard prefs,
on the very bottom is a button called "Hide Button Bar." It's a case of
being hidden in plain sight.

Now, if somebody could tell me how I moved the overview button and
scroll arrows to the left side of the screen (it's where I want it to
be, but I can't remember), I'd be happy.

Best,

Robert