Re: [NTLK] The OQO should have been the new Newton?

From: Lee, Christopher J (christopher.j.lee_at_intel.com)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 18:37:36 EDT

Perhaps I'm biased, but I've failed to find ANYONE that had a convincing
argument against using WinXP other than ethical/MSHatred reasons. I've been
astonishingly pleased with WinXP; I consider it the OS that MS should have
had to begin with...

Granted, it is not as elegant as OSX, but then again, what is? Bottom line,
your avarage office user needs MS compatibility...and the OQO could offer
the perfect solution for the trveler. I would have loved to have had one of
these on the trip to Penang I took recently...

Granted it uses a Transmeta chip (ggrrrrrr....) but it still looks cool.