Re: [NTLK] The OQO should have been the new Newton?

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Thu Jun 06 2002 - 09:40:24 EDT

> Yeah. Putting XP into a handheld device is like putting dung into a
>Ferrari's tank.
>
> Marco_still gasping

*g* If you say so...
I do not want to start MS or XP (although I just don't trust MS, and
I think their GUIs are always visual insult, not even starting to
talk about the EOU..), but my problem with this device is that
a) it is too powerful, I mean it has a li-poly battery, imagine the
possibilities! But no, 1GHz, HD, a FAN I guess, and "8 hours" max,
meaning five, so charge early, charge often.
b) the screen is too small for my applications, no matter the resolution.
c) I need a device that can seamlessly interact with current Apple products.

Oliver :)

--
I refuse to modify my behaviour just so some mechanical device can
function properly. That really doesn't make sense.