Re: [NTLK] The OQO should have been the new Newton?

From: Polenta Marco (Marco.Polenta_at_eurac.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 06 2002 - 11:04:41 EDT

> > > Perhaps I'm biased, but I've failed to find ANYONE that had a
> convincing
> > > argument against using WinXP other than ethical/MSHatred reasons.

        I don't like XP because:
        * I don't like its GUI
        * I love original things
        * runs on PCs
        * is messy
        * I don't like gummybears-windows
        * OSX/Aqua is much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much,
much, much, much, much, much, better!
        * It has nothing to do with the word "usability"
> * M$ reminds me of a T-Rex

Anyway, I agree with Robert, putting a desktop OS into a handheld is
useless. As I used for the first time my MP 120, I was surprised not to find
any desktop-like app. But then I realized such a thing was completely
useless into a handheld device. The OS "philosophy" is completely different.

Marco