[NTLK] Names to Nokia PREVIEW screenshot

From: victor_at_newtontalk.net
Date: Thu Jun 06 2002 - 15:55:48 EDT

Anyone remember about how I was musing about making an app to transfer numbers
between the Newton and a Nokia phone? That was almost five months to the day:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=3Dnewtontalk&m=3D101052744227958&w=3D2

Well, if you were interested, you should look at this screenshot:

http://guelph.unna.org/incoming/NNTN-preview.png

I blurred out my phone numbers, but trust me, the data is real. Hopefully
tomorrow I will work on moving numbers to the Nokia, and then to the Newton,
and after that inserting some logic into the process :)

Right now all it does is download data from both devices, the Newton via serial
connection and Sloup, and the Nokia 5190 via an FBUS to DB9 cable and mygnokii).

-- Victor