Re: [NTLK] Names to Nokia PREVIEW screenshot

From: victor_at_newtontalk.net
Date: Fri Jun 07 2002 - 10:56:11 EDT

I have a 5190. It doesn't have an IR port. That's why I'm using my PC.

Also, importing names via NCU sucks. I like to have everything in one tool.

You're saying there's an application such that if I plug my phone's serial
cable into my Newton (via various adapters) then I can upload SMS messages?
Via serial? Where do I get this?

Hey, I guess if no one cares, I'm just coding this for myself. Fine by me :)

-- Victor