[NTLK] WaveLAN Driver 1.0

From: Steven Frank (stevenf_at_panic.com)
Date: Sun Jun 09 2002 - 18:42:23 EDT

I got it to work with my AirPort base station if I disable WEP, but so
far no luck with 128-bit WEP enabled.

I checkmarked the "Use WEP" box on the slip, set the key to
"hexadecimal" and entered the 26-digit "Network Equivalent Password"
from the Airport Admin Utility. (The driver seems to require the hex
key to be in CAPS)

All the settings take, but I can't make a connection. It dies trying to
find the DHCP server.

But turn off WEP on the driver & base station and all is well...

Obviously I'd rather have WEP enabled. Anyone got it working?

Steven