Re: [NTLK] WaveLAN Driver 1.0

From: Steven Frank (stevenf_at_panic.com)
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 01:56:48 EDT

> Did you try to register it? From looking at his site it seems that
> encryption only works if it is registered. I have not tried it as the
> last
> version works fine for me and I have no need for encryption.

It's not clear -- it says that WEP only works in the registered version,
but it also says all features are enabled for a 15 day trial period...

I'd like to make sure that WEP works before sending the money.

I guess the quickest way to find out would be to send an email. I'll
let you know what I find...

Steven