Re: [NTLK] AW: AW: error 48409 solved, but further troubles

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 13:24:56 EDT

on 10-06-2002 5:21, Christian Matzerath at christian.matzerath_at_stormy.tv
wrote:

> Thank you Robert, I have moved all notes and names entries to thh internal
> store. Is there any way to test and to repair the possibly damaged card?

Nothing on the Newton platform that will really do this, but you can put it
in a laptop, reformat to the OS used and see what state the card is in with
Norton or something like that.

Afterwards you can reformat and use it in your Newt again, bit if there were
any errors I wouldn't use it for critical data anymore.

Robert Benschop