Re: [NTLK] eMate non-charging Issues....

From: T. (midgard_at_dragon.org)
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 16:37:54 EDT

Victor,
Ironic enough the battery is always working fine - it is that the
unit, once fully charged, keeps on charging. It then knocks itself
out & locks up the unit, requiring me to reset it. But battery is all
good & well. Robert pegged it - I think - it is a charging issue -
will be getting the new OS for it & hope it resolves. Will let you
all know soon.

Timothy