Re: [NTLK] [Slightly OT] Apple Laptops

From: Jack Skoda (jskoda_at_skoda.com)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 12:08:29 EDT

>>> titanium casing versus plastic casing, etc.
>>
>> ...I have one and had my first dent within a week with careful use...

I've got a 667 TiBook and I use the Newton Connection software in
Classic and haven't had any trouble. I even tried out Newtourage
and that worked as well. I'm probably going to toss Entourage for Mail
when I get 10.2.

As far as fit and finish of the TiBook goes:

I can't wear my watch while I work on my TiBook. The buckle has chipped the
paint off the plastic edge just over the CD drive (I'm a lefty and wear
my watch on my right wrist.) I didn't have this trouble with my
Pismo. I wouldn't go back. The wide screen and fast G4 has spoiled
me ;-)

--
// Jack Skoda <jskoda_at_skoda.com>            www.skoda.com
// "A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest of men."