[NTLK] Pretec Card Error -10615

From: Lynton Lee (lyntonxlee_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 11:32:15 EDT

Has anyone had this error message? I just got this
message with my flash card. It says the card "cannot
be read due to an error (-10615). To use this card
you must first Erase it."

I've been using this for a few weeks without trouble.
I can't remember precisely what I did prior to the
error message, but I recall making a note entry, the
Newton hanging up, and then hitting the reset button.
For awhile, I would get the Newton cursor come up when
I inserted the card, with nothing happening. Now, if
I take the card out, the Newton works, but I now get
this error message upon inserting the card into either
the top or bottom slot.

Any suggestions on recovering the info on this card?
I'm on travel and entered a lot of info in the past
few days without backing up... Or am I out of luck?