[NTLK] AW: [ot][soccer][or football][whatever]

From: Christian Matzerath (christian.matzerath_at_stormy.tv)
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 11:47:07 EDT

Pedro,

as for the behaviourof the crowd... you haven't seen the rigth stuff yet!

See: http://www.super-fortuna.de/index.htm?fotos/s0102/s0102.html
scroll down the middle window until "6. Spieltag (02.09.2001 Rot Weiss
Essen - Fortuna Duesseldorf 1:1 60 Bilder)" and click "Seite6" and "Seite7"

This is football, not screaming koreans and some US-attendance.

Best Matze