Re: [NTLK] Alignment on "Mike's Newts"

From: Michael Blazer (m.blazer_at_utoronto.ca)
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 01:18:59 EDT

I too bought one of "Mike's Messagepads", from his associate Jim Broadner's
stash earlier this year. Mine also has that same misalignment in the bottom
left of the screen. Repeated brainwipes and trying every trick I've read
(short of disassembly) have had no effect and the misalignment seems quite
consistent. It seems otherwise in decent shape.

Michael

(This thread is hard to pick up -- I think I've seen 4 different subject
headers for it today alone -- so I'm not sure of the tally, but I think
that's at least 4 or 5 Newts from this source so far that have what sounds
like the exact same problem. Weird.)