[NTLK] I was just thinking...DANGER!

From: Philip Lord (nama_chari_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 01:31:14 EDT

I was just thinking about a bunch of stuff. OSX
(Jaguar), Newton, handwriting writing etc.

So heres what I thought about...
Jaguar will have handwriting recognition, there is a
package for the Newton that turns it into a writing
tablet for the mac, there is a newton
connection/installer utility for macOS, and of course
there is Hiroshi's wireless driver.

What if all these elements could be combined?
What I mean is, what if you could remotely use your
newton (via the Wavelan card) to connect to Jaguar to
enter text and use the newton as a remote , wireless
tablet to control OSX (jaguar)

One major hurdle is that I know the existing tablet
package for the newton can only work over localtalk.

Is this a crazy idea or could it actually be done?

Phil