Re: [NTLK] [newtontalk] GEMEnterprises

From: Mietek (mietek_at_icpnet.pl)
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 17:39:44 EDT

>> So, guys, be very carefull with these guys.
>> I am contacting them today, and I will keep you informed.
>
>Me too, I have a bad experience with GEM 2 weeks ago.

    And I had a gread experience. I'm still grateful to them. Granted, it
was a month ago, but I'm still excited over my 2000U, without a single
scratch on the screen, slightly worn case, a brand-new dongle, brand-new
stylus and a brand-new keyboard, and leather cases for both. :)
    Just felt they deserve some good karma...

--
--  Mietek Bak
--  <mietek_at_icpnet.pl>