Re: [NTLK] NIMH AA battery level

From: Jesse Garnier (jgarnier_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 11:39:04 EDT

Thanks Johannes, but Robert Benschop gave me the name of Nick's SoftCharge,
which works well. The program loads into your Prefs app and lets you select
what type of battery you're using: Alkaline, NIMH, NiCD, or LiIon. It then
calibrates the Extras battery display properly on my 2x00.

http://www.logictools.de/newton/english/index.html

--Jesse