Re: [NTLK] Memories of eMate

From: Glenn Roe (myhome_at_cwnet.com)
Date: Wed Jun 19 2002 - 01:23:01 EDT

I have an iBook and still use my eMate as my daily computer. I do at
times take out the iBook to get on the internet away from home, or to do
some sophisticated word processing or spreadsheet work. But for everyday
work the eMate is perfect. The instant on, battery that lasts days to a
week, not just a day, and the functionality of the dates and names
applications can't be beat by anything on my iBook. I have eight
employees besides myself all using an eMate or an MP2100, and don't see
anything on the horizon to replace it with.

Glenn Roe

P.S. Besides the eMate still gets a lot more interest by people than the
iBook. It's amazing how many people think it's something new.