Re: [NTLK] NIMH AA battery level

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Wed Jun 19 2002 - 04:41:10 EDT

Thats what I meant saying "standard charging method".
The NiMHs will not be optimal charged within the MP120 or in the MP120
charger/stand.
But to repeat: the different charging characteristics of NiCd and NiMH come
into play only in case you want to charge them quickly and with higher
currents, what is not the case inside the MP120 or in the charger/stand,
because the power adaptor simply cannot provide sufficient current.

Johannes