Re: [NTLK] Crystals discontinued at Radio Shack

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 15:04:49 EDT

You do know though, that the part number, 900-5103 is
not carried at any Radio Shack?
Part Numbers that begin with "9" are only available
through their parts ordering depot called National
Parts. You go to the counter and tell the sales rep
that you want to place an order from National Parts
and they will give you a big black book...

Now, if National Parts is discontinuing this part
number...then that sucks! I'll have to find another
part number.
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- Rolf Brakvatne <rbrak29_at_qwest.net> wrote:

> The 5 mHz crystals (#900-5103) have been
> discontinued at Radio Shack, as
> well as the 3.686 mHz model.
> Any other source?
>
> RB

=====
"I believe that viewers who skip television commercials are Thieves who are guilty of Stealing network programming"
 - Jamie Keller CEO/Chairman Turner Broadcasting