Re: [NTLK] FYI - Dongles

From: Mike Hamende (mhamende_at_tsl.state.tx.us)
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 15:04:27 EDT

SER-001 is a hardware replacement that puts a regular serial connection
next to the Interconnect port. They cost $59, I think.

I have a number of the cables with the dongle/interconnect plug on one
end and a DB9 connection on the other. I have been selling them to
NewtonTalk folks for $20 plus 4 shipping in the US.

Let me know if anyone wants the later.

Mike Hamende