Re: [NTLK] FYI - Dongles

From: Jeffrey M. Swiger (n8noe_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 15:20:07 EDT

Mike;
        I'd be interested in 1 of the cables.. I would put somthing on/in
the Newton, but I just don't feel like doing it! hihi... I get working
inside some of the radios here and the solder station gets going, I just
cant stop... $25.00 Total, Send me your address or somthing and I'll
send you a check for one... Or, You can send mail direct to me if you
don't want the address on the NTLK...
mailto:N8NOE_at_ARRL.NET or N8NOE_at_Comcast.net

Jeff....N8NOE