Re: [NTLK] SER-001 with Pix Solutions.

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.net)
Date: Fri Jun 21 2002 - 09:05:45 EDT

on 21/06/02 08:00, Woo Lee at vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net wrote:

> Dr.Newton did a great job.
> Both are seen in one of my pics on groups.yahoo.com/group/lanug2000

Maybe a little caption with the names of the people on the picture would
help?

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin                            <http://members.cox.net/nemesys>
Logiciels Nemesys Software                            mailto:nemesys_at_cox.net

frag n.,v.: [from Vietnam-era U.S. military slang via the games Doom and Quake] 1. To kill another player's avatar in a multiuser game. "I hold the office Quake record with 40 frags." 2. To completely ruin something. "Forget that power supply, the lightning strike fragged it. See also gib.