Re: [NTLK] sound recordings in Notes ?

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.net)
Date: Fri Jun 21 2002 - 09:06:40 EDT

on 21/06/02 03:18, Gwen at newtontalk_at_shito.com wrote:

> Is this possible with an eMate to do a sound recordings in Notes ?
>
> I have activate the mic in the pref panel, but no possibility of sound
> imput.
>
> I also have some trouble with the Text to speech, no pref at all on my
> eMate. Wher can I change the setting?

Should be available on an eMate. You can check the preferences for sound
input, but I don't think you have anything special to activate in order to
use sound input.

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin                            <http://members.cox.net/nemesys>
Logiciels Nemesys Software                            mailto:nemesys_at_cox.net

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe, trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning." -Rich Cook