Re: [NTLK] SER-001 a question

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Fri Jun 21 2002 - 09:28:30 EDT

Sorry that I have to tell you - and I think we all do not know the reason
why - the print pack will not work on the SER-001.
So if you need your print pack then the dongle is the better solution.
Personally I do use it rather seldom, I am much more used to print via
Ethernet in our Intranet.
So for me the SER-001 is great. It works as well with my cellphone/modem.

Johannes