Re: [NTLK] SER-001 - Thanks!

From: machula (barpoes_at_xs4all.nl)
Date: Sat Jun 22 2002 - 11:37:06 EDT

> I'd just thought I'd express my thanks on the list to both David
>Humphreys and Peter Cameron. I ordered two SER-001 serial boards from David
>on Monday and they arrived today (Friday). Peter Cameron dropped by this
>afternoon and installed them. Everything went fine and they work great.
>
> Again, my thanks to both David, for producing the SER-001, and Peter,
>for installing them.
>
>Rick

Is there an experienced "Peter" in this neighbourhood who can open up
my newt when I get that SER-001 thingie? Im in Amsterdam, in de
Jordaan...

Installed my nushield today, I,m not sure if that adds to my
happiness... need the light now for sure to see the screen. seems the
sheets are a little too short (seen from the newt in portrait mode)
the shield is not tucked under the rims either at the top or the
bottom. But hey, in world-order-perspective thats a eenywheeny tiny
thing.

Now Im going to wipe my newton, reinstall all... frech fine crisp new
software thingies, yeeehawww!!!!

Cheers, Barb