[NTLK] [ANN] Mac OS X TCP/IP Package Installer

From: anrp_at_irulethe.net
Date: Sat Jun 22 2002 - 22:46:46 EDT

Hello all,

Some of you may remember a while back when I released a couple
of libraries pertaining to Newton connection. I just finished (in
the GNU sense) a program that allows TCP/IP package installs.

You can get it (and read a short doc) here:
http://anrp.irulethe.net/newton

Please tell me if it works ... or if it doesn't ... or just tell the
list because this is related to Newton, unlike some of the other
stuff that has been going around ...

This should also compile under Cygwin ... someone want to do it for me?
(I don't have a Cygwin box handy) Also, if someone could write a nice
Cocoa wrapper for pkginstall, that'd be nice (Someone offered a long
time ago ... I don't remember your name).

Cheers, (and stay tuned for updates)
Andrew Patrikalakis

(PS: I know I've asked it before, but what were the modifications done
to the DES library used to encrypt the password used in the exchange?)