Re: [NTLK] SER-001 - Thanks!

From: machula (barpoes_at_xs4all.nl)
Date: Sun Jun 23 2002 - 03:59:13 EDT

>on 22-06-2002 5:37, machula at barpoes_at_xs4all.nl wrote:
>
> > Is there an experienced "Peter" in this neighbourhood who can open up
> > my newt when I get that SER-001 thingie? Im in Amsterdam, in de
> > Jordaan...
>
>I haven't opened a 2x00 yet, but I'm pretty good at opening things and
>putting them together again, so I would be willing to do it.

***thats sooo cool!!!
thanks for restoring my sleep at night!

****gentleman! :-)

>And Barb, don't know if you know this (and the other users from Holland that
>have suddenly showed up on this list over the past few months) but there's
>also a Dutch Newton mailing list.
>It's very quit, so easy to handle together with NewtonTalk ;-)
>Subscription etc. on:
>
>So maybe we can organize a nice Dutch Newton User Group meeting while
>cracking open your Newton (I know there's one person on there that recently
>did the dongle killer trick of Marco, but that one is definitely not for the
>faint of hart, so wouldn't be so great over a Pizza dinner ;-)

***just subscribed, and YES!!!!!! lets have a newton meeting and test
our beaming skills!!!
we'll get in touch, so great! :-)))

>Marco (very hard to solder) solution is on
>http://newted.dyndns.org/users/mmailand/www/DK/DK.html
>
>***not even looking...

cheers,
Barb

In case that you want to send me mail with an attachment,
Non identified attachments will not be openened but instead
the mail will be trashed unread.

MACHULA DESIGN
BARBARA DE MACHULA
BLOEMGRACHT 81 1016 KH
AMSTERDAM
THE NETHERLANDS

design_at_STAINSmachula.com (remove STAINS)
tel: 00-31-(0)20-622 58 33
fax:00-31-(0)20-638 24 39
http://www.machula.com