Re: [NTLK] Auto-dismiss alarms?

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Sun Jun 23 2002 - 18:40:56 EDT

Hmm, well if I may suggest trying alarmed and dangerous. It will make the
alarms not repeat if the newt turns on if they were previous alarms. And
they will "pile up" and when you do get around to clicking alarms to close
they won't go sound a alarm tone.

The standard way, if there are say 5 alert messages on screen, every time
you hit the close X it makes a alarm sound. This may be what you are
hearing. If you don't have a alarm at 3am set in your dates then you
shouldn't hear anything except perhaps once and a while if there was a alert
already on the screen. At least that has been my experience.

-Dan