Re: [NTLK] Sorry!!!! (was Harry Potter books)

From: Scott.Tyack_at_csiro.au
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 23:59:06 EST

Sam,

I'm sure the USA has the same copyright laws as in Australia with regards to
photocopying scientific journals. There are specific clauses that have been
included into the act that allow the copying of a certain proportion of a
scientific journal. Copy the whole journal and you are breaking the
copyright law, but copy a few papers and you are well within your legal
rights.

Books via Newton on the otherhand...WHO KNOWS!!

Scott
CSIRO Australian Animal Health Laboratory
Geelong, Australia.

<*snip*>