Re: [NTLK] Heaven or Hell

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_mail.earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 16:34:07 EST

Ouch! Sorry to hear. :-(

I used 'H or H', worked good(even on my main Newt.). Only one problem, it
was frozen, I needed to activate it-but during 'thaw' it became a (-10011)
error. I had to make a backup to another card and restore without 'H or
H'. I've only seen (-10011) during thawing.
I'll stick with the 'status bar button fix' and 'syspatch'es' 're-cache
during poweroff'.