Re: [NTLK] OT Mark Ross ?

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_mail.earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 16:34:07 EST

Verizon can eat sh*t for all I care. I got bounced around by
'customer-no-service' just so that the 'phone-up-their-b*tt sales reps.'
could ringup so-called excess sales. Now I run a 100 ft. phone cable from
my old location to my new location because Verizon can't service a 'small
business'. From two lines to four lines doesn't mean cr*p to this
monopoly(yup, we have only *one* choice, Verizon or silence).
Also, watch your bill, Verizon settled 'again' for 'padding' bills, look on
www.ftc.gov for the facts. I think even www.dslreports.com had the links
to the news reports and 'clark howards' site.
BTW, might as well get yahoo.mail since Newtscape works with it.