[NTLK] Newton FAQ Reorganization

From: Grant [Foothillier] Hutchinson (grant_at_splorp.com)
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 16:37:22 EST

In a previous message, Paul Guyot typed vigorously:

>You're looking at the wrong IIIB9. I just realized that I haven't
>put an hyperlink to IIIB9 in question IIIB2e, but IIIB9 is
>http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/newton-faq-nos.html#IIIB9
>
>"Use NewtonLink (for Unices)" is point 9 of question IIIB3b.
>
>The first one who says it's complex and/or unfriendly wins the
>right to reorganize the whole FAQ.

I always thought that was part of the FAQ's charm. :)

I'm willing to start taking a crack at the reorganization. Is anyone else
interested in defining a Newton-specific taxonomy or data schema for this
project? We already have a fairly structured set of main categories, but
perhaps it makes sense to explore expanding or recategorizing those
things that should appear at the top level of the FAQ. I think that would
be a good place to start.

Thoughts?
Other than the obvious fact that this project could be fairly time
consuming...

g.

Grant Hutchinson Interface Considerations & Toys

Live video served fresh since 1996. http://www.splorp.com/cam/
Now fortified with daily ramblings. http://www.splorp.com/blog/
Newton. It's the Palm with a brain. http://www.splorp.com/newton/