Re: [NTLK] New batteries from BTI - a.

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_mail.earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 16:34:07 EST

Will he do a run of 100 batts. at a lower price and if the mAh. rating is
at least 1600-1800 mAh.???
I'll do it if need be, but not until end of the month since I'm real busy
for at least two weeks.
Let me know!
>I spoke to Adolfo Garcia from BTI. He is willing to produce 50 NEW NiMH
batteries for the Newton 2000/2100 for $40 per ba=
>ttery. He needs one week notice from the time of the purchase order. If
you remember, we did this about a year ago, and I=