Re: [NTLK] considering Newt's Cape purchase

From: Steve Weyer (weyer_at_kagi.com)
Date: Sun Mar 03 2002 - 07:11:18 EST

> From: "Philip Halsey" <phalsey_at_provide.net>
> Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 13:58:52 -0500
>
> I've been using my 2100 for the "usual" applications, and am now exploring
> extending my (and it's) capabilities. Newt's Cape looks like a powerful
> program. Is there a listserv or a discussion group that deals with it so I
> can get the most from the program? Is it for those newt users with more
> computer literacy than most?

there used to be a mailing list (hosted by Andrew Maier), but it basically
died down.

there are lot of features in Newt's Cape and its easy to get overwhelemed.
one way to start is by reading Peter Rand's introduction:
   http://bigweb.misty.com/weyer/newton/newtscape/NC_HELP.htm

also available from the Newt's Cape page as RTF and a Newton book.

--
Steve
  weyer_at_kagi.com