Re: [NTLK] LucentWavelan driver update?

From: andrew_at_misf67.cern.ch
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 15:58:05 EST

> But you could always 'downgrade' them again, after all there weren't such
> big improvements in 2.0.2. (or you must have had security issues)
>

> Robert Benschop

Yes, you can downgrade, but only if you do not want to run MacOS X and ONLY if
you are the owner of the Mac/or Airport Base Staion. Iy you would like to use
the Newton in a foreign environment (e.g at work, on a public WLAN, the
airport) you do not have the possibility of downgrading.

I still would like to use my Newton wireless without having to resort to
asking the sysadmin to downgrade his network :)

Andrew